Richard McMillin v. Fogle Enterprises, Inc. et al.

Case No. 14AF-CC00154-01

19-How do I tell the Court I don’t like the settlement?

If you’re a Settlement Class Member, you can object to the settlement if you don’t like any part of it. You can give reasons why you think the Court should not approve it. The Court will consider your views. To object, you must send a letter saying that you object, postmarked by October 28, 2018 to:

Class Action Objection
Attn: Fogle Settlement Administrator
PO Box 30456
Philadelphia, PA 19103

In the “Objection,” you must include your legal name and address, the name of the Fogle Restaurant where you dined, the approximate date you dined at the Fogle Restaurant, and the approximate amount of your bill.

Copyright © 2018
Privacy Policy