Richard McMillin v. Fogle Enterprises, Inc. et al.

Case No. 14AF-CC00154-01

13-How do I get out of this settlement?

If you choose to exclude yourself from this lawsuit and settlement and do not wish to participate in this lawsuit and settlement at all, you must send an “Exclusion Request” in the form of a letter sent by mail, stating that you want to be excluded from the settlement in Richard McMillin v. Fogle Enterprises, Inc. et al.; Case No. 14AF-CC00154-01. You may also get an Exclusion Request form by clicking here. In the “Exclusion Request,” you must include your legal name and address, the name of the Fogle Restaurant where you dined, the approximate date you dined at the Fogle Restaurant, and the approximate amount of your bill. You must also sign the letter. You must mail your “Exclusion Request” postmarked before October 28, 2018, to:

Class Action Opt Out
Attn: Fogle Settlement Administrator
PO Box 30456
Philadelphia, PA 19103

If you ask to be excluded, you will not get any settlement payment, and you cannot object to the settlement. You will not be legally bound by anything that happens in this lawsuit.

Copyright © 2018
Privacy Policy